also featuring : some of my scrumptious tried and tested recipes - travel tips - fantastic finds

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Devilled Crispy Pata @ Krocodile Grille

Location: 2/F Trinoma Mall
EDSA corner North Avenue
Quezon City, Philippines
Telephone:  (63) - 2 - 9018754
Hours:
Sun-M-T-W-Th / 10:00 am - 12:00 mn
F-Sat / 10:00 am - 1:00 am
-----------------------------------


Devilled Crispy Pata (Php. 420.00)


Ooops, I forgot to bring my camera again here. Had to settle with my phone's camera... so pardon my low-res photos... hehehe :-)

Any-hoo... On my quest to find the best Crispy Pata ever, we decided to go to Krocodile Grille in Trinoma to try their famed Devilled Crispy Pata... said to be so good and spicy too... I thought to myself, let's see...

It has been a really looooong time since we last ate at Krocidile Grille... 10 years ago to be exact (2001) at their first  Makati Branch. I never thought of going back for the food... probably 'coz we just ordered frog legs, molo soup, and sisig back then. Was too busy with something else *wink* so I wasn't able to get a good look of their menu.

So back to straightforward talk on the Devilled Crispy Pata...

MY VERDICT

What I Liked:
> Price - Reasonably priced at Php. 420.00 for resto-crispy pata
> Food Quality - Cooked well-crispy, spicy, had the fatty gelatinous parts that I always look for

What I Didn't Like:
> Taste - The sprinkled fried garlic bits were too overpowering... you can't really take a bite of the Crispy Pata with the bits of garlic if you want to taste the pata itself...
> Service - they served the pancit and rice first and it took a while for the Devilled Crispy Pata to be served. When the Crispy Pata came, rice was cold already.

Will I Go Back?:
> Yes, but if I do go back here for their Devilled Crispy Pata, I'll most probably have ours served without the garlicky bits

Do I Recommend This Place?:
> Yes. Especially for those who want Devilled Crispy Pata... and peeps who want to try exotic food in the Metro like Frog Legs in Garlic (Php 180.00) and Ostrich Salpicao (Php 270.00)








* your feedback, comments, opinions, and suggestions
are highly appreciated... 
feel free to post it on the form below


OR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...