also featuring : some of my scrumptious tried and tested recipes - travel tips - fantastic finds

Saturday, May 28, 2011

De-Lish Dishes @ Pho Hoa - Eastwood City Walk, Libis

Location: Eastwood City Cyberpark,
E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenue, Libis
Quezon City, Metro Manila
Philippines
Telephone: (63) -2 - 4212046
Hours:
Sun-M-T-W-Th / 11:00 am - 12:00 mn
F - Sat/ 11:00 am - 2:00 am
------------------------------------------

Pho Hoa has got to be one of our few favorite restaurants in Eastwood (and perhaps one of my top 20 easy tried and tested comfort food spots). I just love the food here, always freshly cooked and very flavorful. Each time we eat here, I always order my favorite, Fried Squid with Chili and Green Onion which goes perfect with their Shrimp Paste Rice. Ijust noticed though that their servings seem to have somehow shrunk in size... but still filling enough for one... perhaps I just can't get enough of their Squid dish and rice:-)


Fried Squid with Chili and Green Onion (Php 220.00),
and Shrimp Paste Rice
FishBowl Iced Tea (Jack's Loft)


My husband on the other hand usually orders the Tenderloin Beef with Rice, and always requests it to be cooked extra spicy. I also find Pho Hoa's Tenderloin Beef with Rice yummy, but of course I always try to stop myself from ordering way more than what I can actually finish... and the Fried Squid always wins my heart.



Tenderloin Beef with Rice (Php 295.00)



To this day, our 2 "kuyas" (our 8 and 9 year-olds, left and right below) are still learning to eat regular food like rice, meat, and all the good stuff we love (surprised? long story... I'll be blogging about it later on)... Anyway, as you see in the photo below, we ordered the FishBowl Iced Tea from Jack's Loft (just beside Pho Hoa and under the same management)... and they just love the novelty of drinking from a huge "fishbowl". Jack Loft's Fishbowl IcedTea is actually large enough to share for two people during a meal, but of course, I don't like the idea of sharing the drink with other people not in my immediate family.. ew, backwash.. hahaha :-)


Our boys sipping on their FishBowl Ice Tea
from Jack's Loft


Pho Hoa is actually a Vietnamese Restaurant specialing in Pho (noodle soup), but don't get intimidated or afraid to try this place out. Aside from their delicious Pho Noodle Soups, there are a lot of other scrumptious dishes in the menu for everyone. Why don't you give it a  try the next time you're in Eastwood?


MY VERDICT 

What I Like:
> Food - Always cooked fresh. Very flavorful
> Price - Reasonable 

Will I Go Back?:
> Of course! We always go back here when we want an easy choice when dining out, food is always yummy, and we have a lot of yummy tried and tested faves here too :-) 

Do I Recommend This Place?:
> Yes! 

Must-try:
> You should really try the any of the Pho Noodle soups (just ask your server for a short description if you're not sure on what to order), the Fried Squid of course paired with Shrimp Paste Rice, Tenderloin Beef, and their Chicken Salad :-) Mmmm.. mmmm!





* your feedback, comments, opinions, and suggestions
are highly appreciated... 
feel free to post it on the form below


OR

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...