also featuring : some of my scrumptious tried and tested recipes - travel tips - fantastic finds

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Waking from my Writer's Block with my SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2 and BLOGAWAY



I know ... it has been ages... aaaaages since my last blog entry. Adding posts to my blog seemed to be more difficult and time-consuming since I started at a new job last July 2011. I love my job, don't get me wrong... but whenever I get home from work, I just seem to want to lie in bed after a nice meal and tinker with my phone... ha, lazy me indeed!




Well, since my dear husband got me a new Samsung Galaxy Note 2 for Christmas last year, I'm finding it a joy to surf the net on it... do all sorts of things... and I've got to say, I'm loving the enormous screen!

This will be my first time trying to blog with Blogaway so let's see... I just have to access my Blog on the full blogger site if my O.C.D. with formatting and posting multiple photos get to me.

Oh... and by the way... from now on, pardon the low-res photos... if any... not sure yet how it will appear on a normal screen as I will always be posting blog entries from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and photos would naturally be taken with it. 

Lastly, just as a heads-up... all my photos on my blog would now be the same ones I'll be posting on Instagram... thought of letting you guys know since I used to post food photos taken from my husband's Canon EOS 7D DSLR. Big difference in quality, yes, but at least I get to blog  ツ 

Fingers crossed! Excited to be sharing our epicurean escapades, travels, and fantastic finds to all my readers again!  ^(oo)^


Follow me on Instagram too! @xoxogrusha




4 comments:

  1. Yey! Welcome back ate Grusha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im soo happy youre back ate Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=2525244005884755491&postID=7876048025319711540&page=1&token=1464356152635&isPopup=true

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...