also featuring : some of my scrumptious tried and tested recipes - travel tips - fantastic finds

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Max's Chicken-All-You-Can Promo is Back! Woohoo!!!



Location: All Max's Restaurant Branches in the Philippines (only)

Promo Period: 
June 10, 2011 to July 10, 2011
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm Daily

Price: Php 199.00 per person, includes 1 glass of  soft drink (Pepsi products) or Iced Tea
add Php 28.00 to upgrade to bottomless drinks

Perks: Diners will receive a Php 20.00 coupon rebate for every Php 200.00 purchase during the promo period. Coupons can be used after the Chicken-All-You-Can promo starting July 11, 2011. A maximum of 3 coupons per transaction can be used within one year.
-------------------
Ooooohhh... I've been waiting for this to be re-launched since last year's successful Chicken-All-You-Can Promo! Max's fans, myself included, have long been hoping to avail of this sweet deal again. Max's listened... and here we are again, looking forward to June 10, 2011 for another chance to eat as much of Max's scrumptious fried chicken as possible for just Php 199.00!


This year, Max's spiced up their Chicken-All-You-Can by including a drink... not bad for Php 199.00 (from last year's Php 165.00 promo price)... Besides, I personally like having my Chicken with soft drinks to "enhance" my eating capability. Hahaha :-) 

During last year's promo, my husband and I were only able to finish 4-pieces each with 1 cup of garlic rice. Actually, we were both already quite full with out 3rd piece, but since we wanted to push our limits, we asked for our fourth and last piece. *Burrrrp!* I just can't imagine how one of our friends was able to fnish 12 pieces of fried chicken and 4 orders of rice... and how one of Max's diners managed to scarf down 16 pieces! Whoa! 




I wonder how many pieces of Max's fried chicken I'd be able to eat this time... 4... 5...? We'll see! I'll be blogging about it soon!

Good thing the promo will last for one month... all along I thought it would be a 1-day only event.

So for all the Max's fans out there... let's all head to Max's restaurant again for their super scrumptious promo!


* your feedback, comments, opinions, and suggestions
are highly appreciated... 
feel free to post it on the form below


OR

4 comments:

  1. Humanda ka max! I will eat 10 PIECES this year! Tanks for the info Mam! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark:
    You're welcome! Thanks din for checking out my blog entry! :-)

    Ako kaya ilan this time.. hahaha... kailangan makapag-ready ng mabuti! pano kaya strategy ko this time.. hahaha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. naku kaya ko kayang maka 5? patay tayo dyan...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous: Nako this time I was able to eat 5 pieces! Yum! 4 dun lahat leg part na may thigh, and yung isang part yung breast. Naumay lang ako sa breast.. haha :-) Yum! Will be posting my Max's Chicken-All-You-Can experience soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...