also featuring : some of my scrumptious tried and tested recipes - travel tips - fantastic finds

Friday, May 20, 2011

The Best Burgers in the Metro @ Wham! Burgers

Location: Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City, Philippines
Telephone: (63) - 2 - 9129426
Hours:
M-T-W-Th-F-Sat / 11:00 am - 11:30 pm
Sun / 12:00 noon - 10:00 pm
---------------------------------------------

My husband and I have tried several burger joints in the metro and we would have to say that Wham! Burgers is our all-time favorite!

Wham! Burger with Cheese (Php 120.00)


In my opinion, Wham! consistently serves the most delectable and juicy burgers anyone could ask for. I know there are several more hyped-up burger places, but for me, Wham! really is the best place to go to if you are looking for perfectly grilled, juicy and flavorful beef patties. There truly never was a time we were disappointed with our food.


Price is extremely reasonable too... imagine, a burger with a 1/3 pound beef patty at 120.00 pesos? With cheese! Mmmmm...


Bottomless Soda (Php 66.00) and French Fries (Php 55.00)


Whenever we dine at Wham!, we make it a point to order their Bottomless Sodas and a side order of French Fries to complete the meal. *BURRRP* ... and each time we leave, we always have a smile on our faces and a few more inches added to our belly... =)

I can't get enough of my usual Wham! Burger with Cheese that I now order a Double Whammy Burger with Cheese (Php 195.00) with Extra Bacon (Php 37.00). I just want to say... Mmmmm..mmm...mmm..mmm..mmm...!!!

When you receive your Double Whammy Burger with Cheese, you'll know you're getting a bang for your buck as it's pretty heavy... with a 2/3 pound patty, not to mention, juicy and tasty as always!

Try ordering their Spaghetti (Php 72.00) and Chicken Littles (Php 86.00-nuggets) too... you won't be dissapointed... Yum-o!

By the way... seating here is limited and can accomodate around 20 people max inside, and around 5-10 people al fresco.



MY VERDICT

What I Like:
> Food - everything's good in my opinion!

What I Don't Like:
> Seating - Quite limited... so when you go here on a packed day, you'll have to wait a while to get seated

Will I Go Back?:
> Always, whenever I crave for a good burger! :-)

Do I Recommend This Place?:
YES!!! I always recommend this place to anyone looking a scrumptious burger!

Must-try:
> Double Whammy with Cheese and Bacon... burgers here are so good, you might want to order more if you just get the Wham! Burger with Cheese.





* your feedback, comments, opinions, and suggestions
are highly appreciated... 
feel free to post it on the form below


OR

6 comments:

  1. wow, looks like this is really one of the best. try ko nga din! =)

    btw, yes you need to come early at vikings. kahit walkin lang, basta you need to come as early as 11.30. para sulit lang. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for checking out my blog =)
    yeah, you should definitely try Wham! ... I made a correction pala on my entry, their basic burger has a 1/3 pound patty, not quarter pound.. so Mmmm! =)
    ---
    hope to try Viking soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to find a Manila food blog that is not Makati based for once-glad to see you cover a lot of places in QC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi mel u! Thanks for viewing my new food blog and following it too :-) Glad you found it a nice change from other food blogs. :-)

    My ultimate goal is to actually create a food blog that is diverse in terms of food and location too…

    But yeah, since we’re from QC, I guess you could say that I'll probably have more entries covering places in "northern manila" area (qc, san juan, ortigas, mandaluyong..etc) … hehehe :-)
    --
    Again, thanks! You can expect more entries this week :-) Have a yummy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. didn't like wham. I prefer kenny roger's, brother's burger, burger avenue or army navy's burgers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. [pinkc00kies] :
    hi! really? hehe... well I guess when it comes to faves for burger places, we have different opinions.. perhaps different experiences when we ate at those places.. have friends too that prefer the burger joints you like and not really a fan of wham... some agree with me naman :) hehehe...kaya parang mahirap malaman no? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...